Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh yeah....

We found and bought a new town house too! We moved in April 25th and LOVE it. It is really nice to have everything new, and be able to do what we want with it! Jeff is painting Connor's room today, and he set up the crib Friday night when I was at my work shower. Getting everything ready! We still need to go get a new bed for us, and I need to spend the next couple of weeks going through all my junk so we can set up the spare room too. Can't wait to have an overnight guest! I have been busy washing all the clothes, blankets, etc that I have received at my showers, but have no where to put them yet. Note to self, need to get a dresser for baby... He has been really active, he likes to roll around and push outwards A LOT! I think he is ready to come out soon... My next post will be of my showers, when I get the pics from the photo takers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment